Studying in the UK

Immigration Legal Services specialises in providing legal advice to both EEA (European Economic Area) and non-EEA nationals applying to study in the UK. Our lawyers have in depth knowledge of all aspects of Tier 4 of the Points Based System for students, and of other routes to study which include the special student visitor category.

Our Immigration lawyers can answer your questions:

How long can I spend studying below degree level?

What is the minimum level of English I need to study in the UK?

What kind of licence should my college have?

How much maintenance do I need to show before I can apply for a visa?

Who can sponsor my studies in the UK?

Studying in the UK

Speak to a legal advisor