Life can be complicated.
We help our clients from outside the European Union with all types of immigration applications.
Our services include the following applications:
- Leave to enter as a visitor.
- Leave to enter (entry clearance) as the family member of a British Citizen or someone with indefinite leave to remain
- Further leave to remain as the family member of a British Citizen or someone with indefinite leave to remain.
- Leave to enter the UK as a fiancée of a British Citizen or someone with indefinite leave to remain
- Applications for parents and carers of UK citizens.
- UK ancestry visas.
- Leave to enter or remain as a worker, for example as a Tier 2 General Migrant or Intra-Company migrant
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Scheme
- Tier 4 Student
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
Sometimes people find themselves here illegally. It is a crime to work in the UK if you are here without permission and landlords cannot rent properties to those without lawful immigration status. So life can become very difficult. If you want to know whether you can change your status for the better; if you want to make life here more secure for yourself, come and see us. We can discuss the options. We are adept at using the rules and at arguing on human rights grounds.