Educational Institutions/ Foreign Student Sponsorship

If you enrol foreign students at your college, you will need a Sponsorship licence under the Points Based System (PBS)

Once licensed, your organisation will be able to issue certificates of study students, who will then make their own application under the PBS.

There are civil and criminal penalties for failing to comply with these requirements, and for failing to maintain proper records of all your students.

Our specialist lawyers can offer advice on keeping adequate records, and can guide you through the licensing process providing friendly, easy to understand advice on how to apply, your responsibilities, and on how to avoid difficulties with this compulsory scheme.

If you have a question about sponsor licensing, or would like to make an appointment to meet with a lawyer, call 01473 229820 or complete our enquiry form.

Educational Institutions/ Foreign Student Sponsorship

Speak to a legal advisor